segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2012

It all starts with a dream

Anthony Robbins tries to inspire us with his "Giant Steps - small changes to make a difference". There’s one message for each day of the year so you can feel encouraged to enjoy life in its best.
Well, I’m a little late for day one, but I thought about that a lot when 2011 turned into 2012 and wished myself, my family, friends and students could have lots of dreams this new year. And, then, I read Robbins’ message:
“We all have dreams… We all want to believe deep down in our souls that we have a special gift, that we can make a difference, that we can touch others in a special way, and that we can make the world a better place.
What’s one of your aspirations? Maybe it’s a dream you’ve forgotten or have begun to relinquish. If that vision were alive today, what would your life be like?
Take a moment now just to dream and to think about what you really want for your life”.
Try translating this text and compare it, later on, this week. I’ll also give you some tips about structure and pronunciation.
Sweet dreams,
Denise Neves.

foto: doceblogueira.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário: